You are offering work to be read by the Bram Stoker Award Anthology Jury. This does not guarantee that your work will make it to the ballot.
IMPORTANT: Submitting only one work? This page is for lists of two or more submissions. To submit a single work, look for the applicable category on the following page and submit it there: https://horrorwritersassociation.submittable.com/submit
IMPORTANT: Please read the Bram Stoker Award™ Etiquette Rules and the Eligibility Rules before submitting.
Please follow the guidelines carefully.
REQUIRED: SUBMIT A LIST OF THE WORKS
- In Excel (.xls), Word Doc (.doc,.docx,.rtf) format.
- Include the following information for each work:
- Author Email
- Word Count
- Publication Date
- URL to web page about the work, if one exists
SUBMIT DIGITAL COPIES OF THE WORKS
To upload a digital copy or information sheet about the works offered:
- Upload files only in PDF (Adobe), DOC (Word), EPUB, or RTF (rich text format).
- If you cannot upload your work, then you may upload a DOC, RTF, or PDF document describing your work.
Take your time. Make sure your recommendation is neatly formatted and complete. Remember, you're trying to impress the jury, not make their jobs harder.