Submit any articles intended for public viewing here.
Submit them as Word or .TXT files, not PDFs.
1. No profanity. Nothing you wouldn't say in front of a group of grandmothers.
2. No slander.
3. Spellcheck and copyedit for punctuation and grammar. We will reject a sloppy article. Webmaster does not proofread.
4. No line indents. No tabs. Put a blank line between paragraphs.
5. Indicate links by putting the URL in parentheses after the text you want linked. If you know HTML, please do code the link in using ahref tags and submit the article as a .txt file.
6. If you have images, please attach them to this submission. Images should be no smaller than 500px wide and no larger than 800px wide. JPG or PNG formats only. Images must be royalty-free, approved for use by the person in them, or owned by you.
7. HTML: If you know HTML and want to format the article, please do, and submit it as a .txt file.
8. If the material you're submitting is time-sensitive, please note that in the submission form and understand that we require at least one week to prepare and approve the article.
9. If this work is a reprint, please note in the form where it was previously published.