Halloween Haunts Online Form Instructions
Please follow all instructions closely when submitting your post.
Contact James Chambers (email@example.com) with any questions.
Begin title with Halloween Haunts:
and end with your byline. For example, “Halloween Haunts: The Dead Have the Best Candy by James Chambers.”
All blog posts must be in Word or .RTF format and should include the following elements in this order:
- Your Halloween-oriented blog post
- Your giveaway. Use this text: “TODAY’S GIVEAWAY: [your name] is giving away [item offered]. Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title HH Contest Entry for a chance to win.” Giveaways are optional. You may omit this section if you’re not doing one.
- Your author bio. This must begin with your name.
- Promotional copy for your book. This may include jacket or other descriptive copy, review excerpts, blurbs, links to your publisher’s website, Amazon, or other places where you book is available. Please embed links in text when possible or use TinyURLs for long unwieldy links.
- An excerpt from the work you are promoting. This may also be submitted in .pdf format; see below. Please begin this with “Read an excerpt from [title of your work] by [your name]
You may include book covers, and author photo, and other images with your post, up to a total of six images. Please make sure all images meet the following specs:
- .jpg or .png format
- Screen resolution, 72 ppi.
- For book cover images, image size of 200width X 300height or as close as possible.
- For other images (not book covers), keep the image width between 200 and 300 pixels wide. Height can vary.
- You can easily edit your images here: http://resizeimage.net/
Upload excerpts in .pdf format here. These will be available with your post as links.