IMPORTANT: Submitting only one work? This page is for lists of two or more submissions. To submit a single work, look for the applicable category on the following page and submit it there: https://horrorwritersassociation.submittable.com/submit
We have two submission periods:
- Now through November 30, 2020 == For all works published between January 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020
- December 1 through December 31, 2020 == For all works published between December 1, 2020 and Dec. 31, 2020.
We do this to save our jurors from having too big an avalanche of works at the end of the year, so please submit early.
You are offering multiple works that you published or edited or had a hand in to be read by the Bram Stoker Award Jury. This does not guarantee that your works will make it to the ballot. This will not get the work on the Recommended Reading List — that is a separate process.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Bram Stoker Award™ Etiquette Rules and the Eligibility Rules before submitting.
Please follow the following two guidelines carefully.
1. Submit a list of the works in Excel (.xls), Word Doc (.doc, .docx), or RTF format
Include the following information for each work:
- Author Email (or Publisher Email)
- Word Count
- Publication Date
- URL to web page about the work, if one exists
2. Submit a digital copy of each work in PDF or Word Doc format
HALT! Take your time. Make sure your recommendation is neatly formatted and complete.
For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.