We have two submission periods:
- Through November 30, 2019 == For all works published between January 1, 2019 and November 30, 2019
- December 1 through December 31, 2019 == For all works published between December 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2019.
We do this to save our jurors from having too big an avalanche of works at the end of the year, so please submit early.
You are offering multiple works to be read by the Bram Stoker Award Jury. This does not guarantee that your works will make it to the ballot. This does not guarantee your works will make it onto the Recommended Reading List.
IMPORTANT: Submitting only one work? This page is for lists of two or more submissions. To submit a single work, look for the applicable category on the following page and submit it there: https://horrorwritersassociation.submittable.com/submit
IMPORTANT: Please read the Bram Stoker Award™ Etiquette Rules and the Eligibility Rules before submitting.
Please follow the guidelines carefully.
REQUIRED: SUBMIT A LIST OF THE WORKS
- In Excel (.xls), Word Doc (.doc,.docx,.rtf) format.
- Include the following information for each work:
- > Category
- > Title
- > Author
- > Author Email
- > Word Count
- > Publication Date
- > URL to web page about the work, if one exists
SUBMIT DIGITAL COPIES OF THE WORKS
To upload a digital copy or information sheet about the works offered:
- Upload files only in PDF (Adobe), DOC (Word), EPUB, or RTF (rich text format).
- If you cannot upload your work, then you may upload a DOC, RTF, or PDF document describing your work.
HALT! Take your time. Make sure your recommendation is neatly formatted and complete. Remember, you're trying to impress the jury, not make their jobs harder.